Dr. Frank Schmidt is an original founding member and is the acting Medical Director.
Dr. Frank Schmidt
Robot-Assisted Knee Surgery
Total Joint Replacement
Fractures and Trauma
Sports Medicine & Injuries
Foot and Ankle Care and Surgery
University of Oklahoma Baylor College of Medicine
University of Oklahoma General Surgery Internship
- Fellow Member of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Diplomate of the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Fellow Member of the American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons
- Member of American College of Surgeons,
- Member of Wyoming Medical Society
- Member of Western Orthopaedic Association, and the
- Member of Joint Implant Surgery and Research Foundation
Questions or Concerns?
We are glad to answer any questions you have regarding your account with Northern Wyoming Surgical Center. And, will work hard to make sure it is handled professionally and in a timely manner. Please contact us with any questions at (307) 587-2139.
Please be aware that you will receive separate bills from your surgeon, your anesthesiologist, and for any other professional services you receive while at the center.